by Ritvik Sharma

read on

The Horrendous Murder she wrote.

Leave a Comment

I always knew I meant nothing to you
You still came back into my life 
You knew how much I loved you
You still came back 
You knew how much I could and did for you 
You still came back
But here now at the end of my delusion 
Out of inebriation 
For once I wanted you to come back
You will never come back 
Oh, the destroyer of me, my lord (my brain) whom this body serves 
Take me away from this hell
Take me away from her 
Take my mind and rot it till it can't think any more 
Take me away 
Break me free 
Because she isn't coming back 
After all the drugs only kept her away in my head 
But I keep wishing for her to come back
What horrendous sins must I have committed to deserve this joylessness of a life 
Faces around me laugh at my despair 
I am now beyond repair
Waiting for you to come back.
A fool, an idiot, a moron, an asshole, a violent psychopath I became waiting, waiting and waiting for you to keep coming back.
I wish I could rip each strand of your being away from me 
I wish I could forget you 
I wish you never came back 
I knew you were poison 
But I still swallowed your pain
You were the one person who I did really love
And I wish I never fall in love again.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2016 Blogger Templates Designed by and Ritvik Sharma, incollaboration with Ritvik Sharma.
Powered by Blogger