Whenever I think of you,
I get scared.
You know the me, who nobody knows,
My white lies and the dark secrets.
Those little things you'd whisper,
about sitting together, reading.
You'd mess my hair and melt my heart…
Little did I know, you'd mess me up,
Make me sleepless, desperate and dead.
On the brink of sanity here I stand,
To fall into a gorge of insane sands.
I am living sans a heart, a soul.
Now I need someone to fix me up,
You know it's you, whom I need.
But I know you won't ever come,
and this is how it is.
To you I am an emotionless pervert,
To me you're the giver of life,
the most beautiful girl I'd seen.
It's an understatement, you're an angel,
But I am a meth-obsessed addict.
Watching you stand far away.
I get scared.
You know the me, who nobody knows,
My white lies and the dark secrets.
Those little things you'd whisper,
about sitting together, reading.
You'd mess my hair and melt my heart…
Little did I know, you'd mess me up,
Make me sleepless, desperate and dead.
On the brink of sanity here I stand,
To fall into a gorge of insane sands.
I am living sans a heart, a soul.
Now I need someone to fix me up,
You know it's you, whom I need.
But I know you won't ever come,
and this is how it is.
To you I am an emotionless pervert,
To me you're the giver of life,
the most beautiful girl I'd seen.
It's an understatement, you're an angel,
But I am a meth-obsessed addict.
Watching you stand far away.
Ritvik Sharma

0 comments:
Post a Comment