by Ritvik Sharma

read on

PRISON/POISON

Leave a Comment

Perhaps I don't deserve nice things
Because I am paying for the sins I didn't commit
Perhaps it was good that you left
It shattered the illusion that I
I am a good person
I am evil 
My anger is my curse 
My fate is my reward
The drugs were my escape
Even though they kept me alive
They tell me they're bad for me
So what is good for me?
Being angry or being high
I'm so confused because
I wanted help
But now it doesn't feel like help
It feels like prison 
Oh how much I miss the smell of cigarettes and weed from my hands
The lingering taste of alcohol on my tongue 
Each night I sleep hoping it will be my last
Why be alive?
Alive?
Alive in a lie?
Why even try?
What is anything amounting to?
The laughs of those who have fun with my despair echo in my ears 
My suffering the only thing that keeps them entertained
My stories the only thing I am worth 
My pain 
The only thing I can really feel
All my accomplishments
Are a joke
Mentally I'm not here I'm in hell 
A hell I wish no one experiences 
But how does it matter
For prisoners don't get free will
What we get is sentences
And I've been sentenced
So while you pray to your gods for my well being
They decide to erode the very essence of what makes me, me 
So with respect fuck your gods, fuck your medicines, fuck everyone, kill me
Kill me so I can finally achieve peace.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2016 Blogger Templates Designed by and Ritvik Sharma, incollaboration with Ritvik Sharma.
Powered by Blogger