by Ritvik Sharma

read on

CURSED

Leave a Comment

I truly think I am up to no good
I bring nothing but pain and suffering to anyone who loves me
My parents, my sister, my love, my friends (the few I have)
I failed as a son
I failed as a brother
I failed as a lover
I failed as a friend
I failed as a person 
Maybe if I was better everyone would be
Proud of me
If I was a better son
A better brother
A better lover 
A better friend
I thought I was good
The reality is 
I destroy everything I touch 
I don't deserve to be happy
I just live in my illusion
I hate waking up
Because when I am asleep
I can atleast dream of a world
Where 
My parents, my sister, the love of my life, my friends, everyone wants me
I don't wish to die
I just wish I was never born 
Because I bring nothing to people
But pain and suffering
That is the curse I bear
I am sorry.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2016 Blogger Templates Designed by and Ritvik Sharma, incollaboration with Ritvik Sharma.
Powered by Blogger