I broke a million hearts trying to give you mine
I became a person so vile,
That my promises no longer carry any meaning,
I became someone who could not see beyond you
Blinded by you as if I stared right into the white snow, as the sunlight fell on it
I no longer care how much it hurts
If there was only a way for you to trust me
When I say I haven't loved anyone but you
Perhaps my lifetime is not enough
But I am certain that in another world you are still mine
I broke a million hearts trying to give you mine
I became so good at lying that I forgot what reality is
Living a lie everyday ever since I broke up with you
There are no words for me to apologize
There is nothing I have hidden from you
Even if there is no love for me within you
I will still keep trying to make your mine
Ritvik
0 comments:
Post a Comment