
I was in love with you, I am truly honest.
I may have lied to you a billion times,
But you left scars on me, golden ones.
Wish I could have said it all.
But here it goes.
I felt miserable as you went,
and I wish I could stop you, but I was weak.
I never listened to the rain,
But I was fascinated by the rainbows it made.
Your smiles were the rainbows,
and your sorrows the rain.
I used to smile, when you'd look at me.
Now when you don't, I strive for existence.
Like a old book I feel.
But, I know you're in love with Jim,
and you know a Tom exists.
Like your other lovers, I am jealous.
But smiling again never felt this way.
Watching you kiss Jim,
It feels like a nail going through my chest,
making me bleed and whine in pain.
Now, I am out of blood, still it won't stop.
Like a shadow I remain.
A loss of thoughts it feels.
A deathly silence it casts.
It's better to have loved and lost, they say,
I just wish, I didn't have to lose you…
Atleast.
I know you wouldn't return,
And I don't expect you to,
you're a shooting star.
But I just hope you smile sometimes,
When you think of me…
Oh Summer! Just grant me this wish.
Ritvik Sharma
0 comments:
Post a Comment